MyAllen App & Request Center
Spot a water leak or pothole? Can’t remember your recycling day? Use the MyAllen app and Request Center to receive reminders, submit service requests and get updates when the problem is solved. Account required for most app features.
Use MyAllen on web browser or download to your device:
Report a service request
MyAllen can be used to report more than 60 common service requests, including issues with trash/recycling collection, animals, property maintenance, streets, parks/trails, traffic signals/stoplights, water leaks and more.
Property maintenance issues can be reported anonymously. Other requests will prompt users to create an account. Users may opt to keep any request confidential.
Sign up for trash and recycling reminders
Sign up for email or text reminders through MyAllen and never miss collection day again!
- Go to the MyAllen Request Center and click on "Collection Reminders" button.
- Enter your street address to find your collection schedule.
- Select your preferred reminder time and notification preference (email address or text).
- Regardless of your notification preference (email or text), you must click the confirmation link sent to your email inbox to begin receiving reminders. If you enrolled in text notifications, you must also respond to the text message sent to your cell phone.
For assistance with technical issues, use the Report a Bug feature in the Accounts tab. Technical issues are sent to our app host, RockSolid. If you need login or download assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do I have to create an account to use the MyAllen app?
- How do I create or change my username and/or password?
- What should I do if I have username and/or password problems?
- I registered for trash/recycling reminders but am not getting them. Why?
- What is the difference between “anonymous” and “confidential” requests?
- How do I report a problem or bug with the MyAllen app?
- My older version of the MyAllen app isn't working. What’s the problem?