A rain barrel is a handy way to store free rainwater from your roof to water your plants on a dry day. If you want to buy one, you may qualify for a rebate!
How do I apply?
- Review the rebate application for program guidelines.
- Select, purchase and install a new rain barrel. Save your receipts and bar codes!
- Complete the Rain Barrel Rebate Application as soon as possible. Your rebate won’t be processed until all paperwork is received.
Can I mail a printed application?
If you prefer to mail your application, please print and complete a Rain Barrel Rebate Application. Be sure to enclose the following with your application:
- Copy of original invoice or sales receipt showing date and place of sale, date and address of installation (if performed by vendor or contractor), itemized description of purchase and cost of items; and
- Copy of original proof of purchase with complete barcode
Mail application and documents to: City of Allen, Attn: Rain Barrel Rebate, 305 Century Parkway, Allen, TX 75013
How much can I save?
If your rebate application is approved, the City of Allen will rebate up to $25 each for up to two rain barrels.
Who qualifies for this rebate?
This program is for owner-occupied residents only; tenant and commercial requests are not eligible.